As a marketing expert, I have spoken at a variety of conferences, workshops and podcasts. I’ve even hosted a handful of hashtag chats on Twitter. My specialty is influencer and social marketing strategy, personal branding and much more.
Recent speaking engagements:
- Co-hosted #Brandwatch – Is Instagram Right for Your Brand?
- Social Media Club – Instagram for Brands
- Co-hosted #MediaChat- Instagram Strategy for Brands
- Special Guest on Why I Social – https://soundcloud.com/why-i-social-podcast/episode-54-nycole-hampton
- Co-hosted #MillennialTalk – Insta-ntly Grow Your Instagram Community
- Co-hosted #SproutSocial – How to grow a fiercely loyal Instagram community
- Social Media and Digital Marketing Master Summit 2015 – Growing a Fiercely Loyal, Engaged Instagram Following
- Social Media Week Chicago 2015 – Harness the Power of Instagram for Your Brand
- Social Media Day Chicago 2015 – Instagram, Periscope/Meerkat, Snapchat
- Durham College, Roosevelt University & Kendall College – Social Media Tourism talk
- Columbia College & Lake Forest College – Social Media & Personal Branding talk
- Global Greeter Network Social Media Panel
- Chicago Restaurant Week 2015 – Social Media Customer Engagement and Growth talk
- Monthly Choose Chicago Social Media Workshops
- United Bartenders Guild Chicago Panel- Social Media and Personal Branding
- Bowling Green State University Panel – Social Media Career Paths
Social Media Services
Are you looking for an experienced social media strategist to help your business or personal brand stand out on social media? If you answered yes, you’ve come to the right place. I specialize in creating brand stories and getting them noticed by focusing on authentic engagement that fosters community growth and awareness. There is no one-size-fits-all approach for social media.
- Social Media Strategic Plan
- Social Media Training Programs
Consultation (30-60 minute phone call or meeting)
During our initial consultation we will discuss your vision for your brand and how you picture social media being integrated into that vision. We will then dig into your current social media channels to perform a brief audit of what you’re already doing. From there we will discuss how your current social media aligns with your vision and next steps to pursue which may include the need for a strategic plan, training, content creation or management. We will work together to define a successful social media strategy and put you on the path to achieving that goal.
The success of your social media is dependent on the quality of your strategy. Without a social media strategy you run the risk of being ineffective and mediocre, and that is something you cannot afford.
A social media strategic plan may include but are not limited to the following:
- Detailed audit of your current online presence, objectives, approach, strategies and voice.
- Competitor analysis. How are you different and how can you excel?
- Proper channels to be involved with.
- Who is your audience?
- Social influencers.
- Engagement plan.
- Content strategy.
- Brand voice.
- Paid advertisement.
- Crisis management.
- Campaign and contest ideas.
- Employee policies and strategies for involvement.
- Social media tools suggestions.
- Written plan summarizing findings and actionable steps towards success.
Training and Workshops
I offer individual and team training as well as workshops. Once we have assessed your needs we will choose the training the works best for your goals. Training and workshops can be one time or set up on an ongoing schedule.
- Individual training – Learn how to manage your own brand. I will give you the tools and strategy you need to be success on your own.
- Team training – Get your major stakeholders on board and excited about social media. Your social media manager should not be the only employee equipped with social media knowledge. I train team members who want to utilize their own social media to help amplify your brand. Sales staff should be utilizing their own social media accounts to further their sales success.
- Workshops –Workshops are customized for your group’s needs. Workshops are interactive and a great way to learn the things you need to know in an easy to use way.
Some of the aspects we can focus on include but are not limited to:
- Social media 101 – how to set up your social media platforms
- Strategy planning
- Day to day management
- How to engage and find relevant conversations
- Creating brand voice
- Understanding your target market
- Assessing the competitor
- Growing your social media communities
- Influencer relations
- Paid promotions
Content creation packages are highly customized. Whether you need daily content or specialized content for campaigns and paid advertisement, I can help you. I specialize in positioning your brand in a way to successfully reach your current and potential customers. I can help you discover and design your brand voice or follow along with an already existing voice.
Interested in learning about pricing or hiring me for a project? Email me here.
Social media is here to stay. Time to get you up to speed and on the track to success.
- Short term projects: 50% of total payment due upon contract signing and before work can begin, remaining 50% due upon project completion. Payment for projects less than $300 are due in full upon contract signing.
- On-going projects: Payments will be due on a 30 day cycle. A retainer of 50% of the first month will be due upon signing of the contract.